Schnitt List - February 15, 2013
Friday, February 15, 2013
- KC O'Dea Filling In for Schnitt
- Cheers as Triumph Cruise Ship Limps into Port
- [Video] - WATCH: CNN anchor compares stranded cruise ship to Hurricane Katrina
- Carnival rescue bus breaks down while bringing passengers home
- Russian meteor shower causes blast; hundreds injured
- All clear! Asteroid passes by Earth without incident
- Democrats Willing to Consider Medicare Cuts, Van Hollen Says
- House Dems propose $120 billion deficit bill to avoid sequester
- Carnival cruise ship fiasco prompts congressional inquiry
- Lawsuit Filed Over Carnival Cruise
- Bernie Madoff Emails CNBC: 'I Wish I Went To Trial'
- Tipsy Fish: When Anti-Anxiety Meds Get Into Rivers
- Defense Department to award drone pilots with Defense Warfare Medal
- Does the Distinguished Warfare Medal degrade military honors?
- [Video] - WATCH: CNN anchor asks if global warming is to blame for asteroid
- It’s Called Capitalism, and You’re Just as Guilty!
- Dorner’s Mom Spotted Drinking Wine, Eating Chips While Watching Standoff
- How Immortality Killed 'Die Hard'
- REVIEW: A Good Day To Die Hard
- Apple Said to Have Team Developing Wristwatch Computer
- Federal charges filed against Jesse Jackson Jr., wife
- Jesse Jackson Jr., wife charged in federal cases
- Congressman’s Wayward Tweets Reveal Daughter, Not Lover
- [Video] - Excellent Moments in Journalism: CBS in LA Gets Pranked During Dorner Coverage
- Ikea's Brilliant Ad Offers Crib To Babies Born 9 Months After Tonight
- Professor bans Fox News, claiming it makes her cringe
- All Americans have a duty to defend our nation: Column Charles Rangel
- Mom who let toddler pump gas is charged with endangering a child
- Malia Obama Dating? President Hints At Daughter Going On 'Dates'