Schnitt List - December 20, 2012
Thursday, December 20, 2012
- KC O'Dea Filling in
- Former Gov. Sanford Could Face Ex-Wife For Open House Seat
- Rep. Tim Scott: Mother Helped Me Transform My Life
- Cory Booker: I'm Exploring Senate Run
- Man walks into different Sandy Hook Elementary School with wood labeled 'High Powered Rifle'
- Va. man arrested for bringing board into Sandy Hook school
- NASA: 12/21/12 just 'another day'
- Ted Kennedy, Jr. Could Be a Senator—But Only If He Wants to Be
- 21-Year-Old Raleigh Woman Touches Hearts by Paying it Forward
- [Video] - WATCH: Girl fools graduation speaker into saying "Frickin-awesome" as her last name
- Buzz-ted! NASA 'nicks' design for space suit from Toy Story
- Does NASA's new Z-1 space suit design look familiar?
- ‘Don’t want to die a virgin on 12/21/12′: Americans seek end-of-the-world sex on Craigslist
- End of the world theories disproved, Australia still exists on Dec. 21, 2012
- U.S. Olympian's Secret Life As Las Vegas Escort
- Senators say 'Zero Dark Thirty' is 'grossly inaccurate'
- Obama pressures Congress to shed 'fiscal cliff' 'partisan war paint'
- Boehner to Obama: 'Get serious' about 'fiscal cliff'
- Sens. Levin, McCain, Feinstein protest to Sony over 'Zero Dark Thirty' film