Schnitt List - December 7, 2012
Friday, December 7, 2012
- Nurse duped by Middleton prank call dies
- Washington Pot Smokers Celebrate Legal Status and Fed Agents Stand Back
- Unemployment rate drops to 7.7% as economy shrugs off Sandy
- Re-election juices Obama's approval ratings
- November jobs report: A decent number — with lots of caveats
- 71st anniversary of Pearl Harbor: Nation pauses to remember
- Psy rapped about ‘killing Yankees’ in the past
- Boehner says Obama pushing country toward "fiscal cliff"
- Rand Paul: We Should Let Dems Raise Taxes And Then Let Them Own It
- Hospital nurse found dead after taking prank call on Catherine
- Govt. borrows 46 cents of every dollar it spends
- George Zimmerman sues NBC, claiming the station edited his 911 phone call to make him sound racist
- Prank phone call nurse 'commits suicide'
- Subway Pusher Naeem Davis Was High on Weed
- Marijuana goes legal in Washington state amid mixed messages
- 'Angry' Jill Kelley to write tell-all book about Petraeus scandal as 'payback for public humiliation that made her look like a fool'