Schnitt List - April 10, 2012
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
- [Video] - Rick Santorum suspends Presidential campaign
- Gingrich addresses campaign future: 'We will get to Tampa'
- Herman Cain drops Newt Gingrich, ready to back Mitt Romney
- Newt Gingrich, Ron Paul Remind Everyone That They Are Still Running For President
- [IMDB] - Easy Rider (1969)
- Easy Rider From Wikipedia
- [Amazon] - Easy Rider (Special Edition)
- Don’t expect Obama to stop harping on the Buffett Rule anytime soon
- The importance of 'Buffett rule' math
- First bite warning: Foods that make you do bad things
- Obama puts taxes at center of campaign fight
- The Fairness Agenda Divides Democrats. Seriously.
- Buffett Rule: Could it backfire on Democrats?
- [Facebook] - Schnitt's Official Facebook Feed
- [Twitter] - Todd Schnitt (MJ) @toddschnitt **OFFICIAL** Todd Schnitt (MJ) personal feed
- [Twitter] - The Official Schnitt Show Feed
- Rick Santorum ends presidential campaign after conceding to Mitt Romney in phone call
- Sources: George Zimmerman could be arrested soon; Grand jury won't get Trayvon Martin Case
- GSA administrator: Conference spending was 'indefensible'
- Mica moves up GSA hearing after Issa announces probe
- GSA nixes Vegas conference in wake of scandal
- GSA acting chief outlines more steps to halt wasteful spending
- Zimmerman's parents ask Holder why members of New Black Panther Party not arrested
- Dow down 200 as stocks log worst Day in 2012
- Stocks swoon again; Dow tumbles about 213 points
- Stocks extend slide to 5 days, longest this year
- Obama Diverts $500M to IRS to Implement Obamacare
- Look Out! Obama Puts IRS to Work on Implementing Obamacare
- George Zimmerman released a written statement on his personal website describing how his life has been affected by the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin.
- Trayvon Martin: Zimmerman attorneys withdraw, say they've lost contact with him
- [Video] - George Zimmerman's Lawyers Quit