Some political observations on the president, and some of our state leaders comes from Scottie Hughes. It's been a busy political week.
Are you ready for more football. On the college side, we'll take a look at some games with Steve Ehrhart.
Here's the tailgating checklist and recipes from Jimmy Shotwell:
Tailgating Packing List – Road Trip
2 coolers (1 for food and 1 for drinking ice)
Heavy work gloves or welding gloves
Latex or vinyl gloves
Plates, utensils, napkins
Gallon size zip lock bags
2 knifes (two different sizes)
2 metal tongs
1 large spoon
1 medium cutting board
Large roll of tin foil
3-4 tin pans (1/2 size)
Salt, pepper, garlic
Bug spray and ant spray
First aid kit (Basic kit that has at least bandages, antiseptic, and burn cream)
Large plastic container or rolling tool box to carry all the small items in
Stuffed Pork Chops
4 pork chops, boneless, 1"thick with a pocket cut into the middle off each chop's side
salt and pepper to taste
Ceasar or Italian vinaigrette dressing
1/2 cup shredded Romano cheese
2 Tbsp mushrooms sliced
2 Tbsp green onion, finely chopped
2 Tbsp panko bread crumbs
1. Marinate the pork chops for 4 hours in a zip top bag with the Cesar or Italian vinaigrette.
2. Mix the stuffing mix together in a bowl. Remove chops from marinade and stuff with a quarter of the stuffing mixture. Seal edges with toothpicks. Season the outside with salt and pepper
3. Get your grill to a medium high temperature.
4. Place the stuffed pork chops on the grill and grill 6 minutes. Flip and brush the tops with BBQ sauce.
5. Cook another 6 minutes until the chops are an internal temp of 145f.
Grilled Hot Wings
2 Tbsp of kosher salt
2 Tbsp of black pepper
1 Tbsp of paprika
1 Tbsp of garlic powder
2 Tsp of cayenne pepper
1 cup of melted butter
1 large bottle of hot sauce
3lbs of wings separated
1. Combine rub ingredients and shake over the wings covering all sides.
2. Combine sauce and sit to the side.
3. Grill wings over a medium hot fire for about 15 minutes, turning wings every five minutes. Test a wing to ensure it is done by cutting into the wing. There should be no pink color in the inside of the meat and juices should run clear.
4. Warm up sauce and toss the grilled wings in sauce using a large bowl or a very large zip lock bag (2 ½ gallon size) If you prefer the audio version...
THE FAMILY...INSIDIOUS CHAPTER 2 would be the new movies and Kevin Carr has seen them. He also has a comment on a yet to be produced movie.
Nicole nailed...Demi dating..Carson to Today...Harry magic. Entertainment.